Partnerships and Networks
Conectas Human Rights believes in working collaboratively and maintains a number of partnerships with other national, regional and international organizations.
It currently participates in the following networks:
- Brazilian Human Rights and Foreign Policy Committee
- Brazilian Network for the Integration of Peoples (REBRIP)/Working Group on Intellectual Property (GTPI)
- Criminal Justice Network
- DHESCA Brazil Platform
- Forum of National Human Rights Organizations (FENDH)
- International Network for Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (ESCR-Net)
- Justice and Human Rights Forum (JusDH)
- Latin American Coalition of NGOs
- Plataform for a New Civil Society Organizations Framework
- Study and Working Group - Incarcerated Women
- UN Human Rights Council Network (HRC Net)
Conectas is also member of the Civil Society Watch´s board (Civicus, South Africa).